History and specifics
In the year 2287, the Federation starship USS Enterprise-A encountered a one-man Nasgulian vessel while en route to Casmus III. It was being piloted by Argus, who had preached against what he considered the Salla's insane holy vision, and was persecuted as a result. The Enterprise rescued Argus from a pursuing warship commanded by Kroitz of the Nasgul fleet, who proceeded to destroy his own ship by impacting the shields of the Enterprise. Shortly thereafter, the Salla himself arrived to sentence Argus and the Enterprise crew for their "crimes"; he killed Argus simply by speaking the word "death". (TOS comic: "The Return!")
The Nasgul were basically humanoids, with lanky, slender bodies and great variations in height. Yellow skinned, they had large eyes that were solid black, bony brows and exaggerated cheekbones and jawbones, and upturned noses situated just below their eyes.
|This article or subsection has an associated category.||Nasgul|
Appearances and references
- TOS comic: "The Return!"
- TOS comic: "The Sentence"
- TOS comic: "Repercussions"
- TOS comic: "Not... Sweeney!"
- TOS comic: "Going, Going..."
- TOS comic: "... Gone!"
- TOS comic: "The First Thing We Do..."
- TOS comic: "... Let's Kill All the Lawyers!"
- TOS comic: "Trial and Error!"
- TOS comic: "Mission: Muddled"
- TOS comic: "The Sky Above...The Mudd Below"
- TOS comic: "Target: Mudd!"