New Visions, Volume 6 is the sixth omnibus collection of stories from the New Visions series published by IDW Publishing. The series was written by John Byrne and depicted using photo illustrations based on still footage from Star Trek: The Original Series episodes.
- Back cover
- Presenting all-new tales set in the Star Trek: The Original Series universe, done in John Byrne's unique, one-of-a-kind photomontage style, using images from the classic TV series. In "The Traveler", a mysterious pilgrim is pursued by a ruthless robotic horde. Or is he? Captain Kirk must answer the question before the Enterprise and crew are lost. Next, it's "Time Out of Joint", as Jim Kirk is torn from his timeline and every corner he turns, every door he opens throws him into a different day, a different year, and a different danger. Finally, in "All the Ages Frozen", on a world locked deep in an ice age, Kirk and the crew investigate the disappearance of a team of Federation scientists, and discover a long-lost civilization whose only survivor is intent on saving them… even if it kills them!
- "The Traveler" (#15)
- "Should Old Acquaintance Be Forgot..." (#15)
- "Time Out of Joint" (#16)
- "Home" (#16)
- "Those Who Play With Cats..." (#16)
- "All the Ages Frozen" (#17)
New Visions, Volume 5
(New Visions omnibus)
New Visions, Volume 7