At Quark's, Bashir, Dax and O'Brien tell the stories of why they think Klingons dislike tribbles.
- Julian Bashir • Enjana Dax • Jadzia Dax • Kho • James T. Kirk • Koloth • L'Ray • Morn • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Spock • Worf • Xhemp
- Referenced only
- Kahless the Unforgettable • Molor
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- In O'Brien's story, the Klingons kept tribbles as pets, until the Romulans invaded having seen them as weak for doing so. Bashir's story presents the theory that a Klingon allergy to tribbles caused the Klingon head ridges that were first seen in Star Trek: The Motion Picture.
- Michael A. Martin commented that "Nobody Knows the Tribbles I've Seen" was: "a very strange tribble story that ended up in issue #14, near the finish of our half-year run on Marvel's Deep Space 9 title. That story - which featured most of the principal characters' inebriated speculations about the origins of the Michael Westmore-era Klingon foreheads as well as the long-standing Klingon-tribble mutual antipathy - made it through the studio's approval process within twenty-four hours, which I'm told set a record at the time". 
- The cover art was a homage to a National Lampoon cover.
Telepathy War: Day of Honor
|DS9 comics||Next comic:|
Requiem in Obsidian
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.