In an alternate timeline, Wesley Crusher is married and living on Dorvan V as the Federation attempts to evacuate the planet and relocate the population (TNG episode: "Journey's End"). Wesley has made different choices in his life and decided not to join Starfleet, is estranged from his mother and lived a bitter life as a wandering musician. Resisting the arrival of the Enterprise (under the command of Edward Jellico), Wesley and the inhabitants refuse to leave. He reminisces over his life choices with his wife and remembers the times he met The Traveler. Lakanta, one of the planet's inhabitants, reveals himself to be The Traveler and tells Wesley that he can go back and make different choices to prepare himself for the life he is truly destined for.
- These are all versions of characters from an alternate timeline
- Wesley Crusher • Anthwara • Beverly Crusher • Edward Jellico • Geordi La Forge • Hectu • Jean-Luc Picard • Lakanta • Mika (Dorvan IV) • Otakay • Sinta • The Traveler
- Referenced only
- Data • Gul Lemec • Okona • Tasha Yar
Starships and vehicles
- Dorvan V • Earth • Kappa (planet) • San Francisco
- Referenced only
- Farpoint Station • Lambda Paz • Kavis Alpha IV • Lya Station Alpha • Rakon • Risa • Tau Alpha C
Races and cultures
States and organizations
- In the timeline depicted here, Jean-Luc Picard was killed on Lambda Paz (TNG episode: "Final Mission") without Wesley there to save him. Data was killed on Vagra II (TNG episode: "Skin of Evil").
- "Journey's End" (TNG episode) - this story takes place concurrent to this episode, albeit in an alternate timeline.
|The Sky's the Limit
'Twould Ring the Bells of Heaven
Day of the Vipers
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Four Thousand Throats...
Pages 15 & 22