"Partners?, The Startling Conclusion!" was the 18th issue of DC Comics' second series of Star Trek comics. The issue consisted of a 24 page story by Howard Weinstein. The art was penciled by Ken Hooper and inked by Bob Dvorak, with Robert Greenberger credited as editor.
- 1 Summary
- 2 References
- 2.1 Characters
- 2.2 Starships and vehicles
- 2.3 Locations
- 2.4 Races and cultures
- 2.5 States and organizations
- 2.6 Science and classification
- 2.7 Technology and weapons
- 2.8 Ranks and titles
- 2.9 Other references
- 3 Chronology
- 4 Appendices
Summary[edit | edit source]
Log entries[edit | edit source]
- Captain's log-- supplemental--
- Commodore Khezri has returned to Needra and explained his secretive mission...
... While I'm not pleased with his unilateral actions, the results of his encounter with the Tyrions are... undeniably useful to us both.
- We now know more about their intentions... and their weaknesses.
- Captain's log, supplemental
- Mr. Scott's scanneres revealed that four of the remaining eight large Tyrion ships are hangar queens... Without engines...
... In addition, mining Director Gallan was able to learn that the Tyrions plan to attack Needra with twenty-four hours...
- ... I have chosen to share our recon finding with the Klingons.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Pavel Chekov • Exius • Sally Gallan • Khezri • Keydn • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Trevin • Nyota Uhura • Zot Zandir • unnamed Klingons • unnamed USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-A) personnel
- Referenced only
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
- USS Enterprise-A (Enterprise-subclass refit Constitution-class heavy cruiser) • IKS Qapla (battle cruiser) • Vanguard (Tyrion battleship) • unnamed Tyrion starships
Locations[edit | edit source]
Shipboard locations[edit | edit source]
- IKS Qapla
Stations and outposts[edit | edit source]
Planets and planetoids[edit | edit source]
Stars and systems[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
Stellar locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Science and classification[edit | edit source]
- anatomy • energy • galaxy • lifeform • matter • planet • quadrant • space • star • star system • technology • time • universe • weapon • rabies • subspace • year
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Materials and substances[edit | edit source]
Technology and weapons[edit | edit source]
- cloaking device • computer • impulse engine • phaser • sensor • space station • starship • subspace radio • transporter • warp drive
Ranks and titles[edit | edit source]
- captain • chief engineer • chief medical officer • commander • commanding officer • commodore • communications officer • director • emperor • engineer • executive officer • Federation Starfleet ranks • Federation Starfleet ranks (2270s-2350s) • flag officer • helmsman • lieutenant • navigator • officer • science officer • security • security chief • tactical officer
Other references[edit | edit source]
- boot • captain's log • chess • clothing • government • honor • insignia • jumpsuit • Klingon culture • nation-state • pants • races and cultures • rank • Starfleet uniform • title • tunic • uniform • log entry • logic • military • outpost • rank • rank insignia • Starfleet uniform (2278-2350s) • tree-wolf
Chronology[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Images[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
|The Original Series
(DC second series)
#19: Once a Hero!