- Planet of perilous peace.
- Kirk, Spock, Scotty and the Enterprise crew face battle with the Klingons in a strange world ruled by a "human" who's been dead for 300 years! Soon the entire crew has fallen under the planet's mysterious force—stripped of their power to wage war—as the subhuman Immunes advance… and the Klingon legions hover overhead!
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Ami • Bischoff • Christine Chapel • Pavel Chekov • Kelly Davis • Dawn • Flagstone • Huff • Joan • Jon • James T. Kirk • Kirl • Korol • Kukar • Leonard McCoy • Mika • Wade Moody • Nason • Wayne Perry • Larry Propp • Rus • Montgomery Scott • Shaw • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
- Referenced only
- Devil • Joe • Khall • Mike
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Altair IV • Council Chambers • The Crossroads Tavern • Earth • hell • New Enid • Palvin • Perry • Ponca II • Sol system • Starbase 6 • Starfleet Academy • Starfleet Headquarters • Tombstone • Vulcan • Waycross
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Council • Federation Council • Klingon Empire • Klingon High Command • Starfleet • Starfleet Command • United Federation of Planets
- Articles of Confederation • bed • beer • cairn • cards • cat • chair • chewing gum • coat hanger • cork • Davis cofactor • desk • Dexter's disease • dilithium • Dimian brandy • dog • dried mako • duck • hologram • ion drive • Klingon two-step • knife • oak • lion • mind-meld • mouse • oil • Organian Peace Treaty • peacekeeper virus • perscan device • phaser • priest • ramjet • roller-coaster • scarf • slacks • sword • tape cassette • tricorder • water • work credit disk
- 1969 (300 years before 2269)
- Wayne Perry and friends depart the Sol system. (Event referenced throughout the story.)
- Stardate 6827.3
- James T. Kirk notes recent visits the USS Enterprise made to the planets Waycross and Tombstone. Kirk laments the loss of crewmembers, the duration of his current mission, and the Klingon Korol's pursuit of him. (Chapter 1)
- Stardate 6835.1
- The crew of the USS Enterprise discover the true nature of the planet Perry and Wayne Perry's hologram's nefarious plot.
- Stardate 6845.3
- Korol is neutralized as a threat using the peacekeeper virus and the Klingon Empire denies all knowledge of his actions.
|TOS unnumbered novels||Next novel:|
The Galactic Whirlpool
Year Four, Issue 6
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.