- Captain's log, stardate 41753.3
- On a fairly routine mission to document the questioned existence of the legendary planet Faltos in Sector 902, the Enterprise and her crew encountered a renegade starship and the omnipotent entity Q. As a safety precaution, the saucer section of our ship -- along with non-commissioned civilian passengers -- was jetisoned. Subsequently, the saucer was lost in space for several hours and has since -- inexplicably -- returned and joined the stardrive section of the Enterprise. Simultaneously -- and perhaps as a direct corollary to the saucer's return -- Q has discovered himself stripped of any and all powers he once might have posessed. Distraught, Q attempted suicide. But, in a struggle to prevent such an action, Lieutenant j.g. Geordi La Forge has been struck down by phaser fire meant to destroy Q...
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Beverly Crusher • Wesley Crusher • Reglech D'Pru • Data • Drono • Falbo • Geordi La Forge • Jean-Luc Picard • Pindar • Q • William T. Riker • Rivera • Thorsland • Deanna Troi • Worf, son of Mogh • Tasha Yar
Starships and vehicles
- Referenced only
Races and cultures
States and organizations
- android • aquarium • battle bridge • detention deck • bridge • fish • force field • phaser • ready room • sickbay
- "Q Effects!" is given as the title on the cover, yet the actual title of the story given inside is "Q Affects!".
- Stardates 41753.3 through 41753.9 are given in the story, but the DC Comics TNG Timeline adjusts the stardate to 41198.7.
#4: Q's Day
DC Comics (Vol. 1)
#6: Here Today
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
|Voyages of the
USS Enterprise (NCC-1701-D)