Summary[edit | edit source]
- How events might have occurred:
After allowing Edith Keeler to die, Kirk resigns his commission in Starfleet. He returns to his parents' farm in Iowa and becomes heavily involved with Agro-Engineering. As a personal favor, Captain Robert Wesley takes command of the Enterprise.
After sacrificing himself to save the Enterprise, Spock transfers his katra to Doctor McCoy. But unlike the actual timeline, Spock's body is never retrieved from the Genesis Planet and it is lost when the planet destructs.
When the Cetacean Probe reached Earth, nothing could stop it and all life on Earth is wiped out. The Federation Council and Starfleet Command are relocated to Vulcan.
--Back to the Present--
Having shown him that his choices in life did matter, the Organians return Kirk to the present time and he dies with a smile of satisfaction.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ayelborne • Lance Cartwright • Christine Chapel • Claymare • Kamarag • John Kyle • David Marcus • Leonard McCoy • Harrison Morrow • Jean-Luc Picard • Hiram Roth • Sarek • Montgomery Scott • Trefayne • Robert Wesley
- Referenced only
- Edith Keeler • Aurelan Kirk • George Samuel Kirk, Jr. • Gary Mitchell • Tolian Soran • Worf
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
Chronology[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
- "Errand of Mercy"
- "The City on the Edge of Forever"
- "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
- "The Enterprise Incident"
- Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
- Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
- Star Trek Generations
The Lights in the Sky
|Strange New Worlds I
What Went Through Data's Mind 0.68 Seconds Before the Satellite Hit
Tribble in Paradise
Remembering the Future