- See Barnett for other articles with titles that contain, either by relationship or by coincidence, this character's surname.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Barnett presided over the proceedings to decide a course of action regarding cadet James T. Kirk, who had been accused of tampering with the programming code of the Kobayashi Maru Test. During the proceedings, Barnett came into receipt of a report indicating that a distress call had been received from Vulcan, and subsequently ordered all cadets to report to active duty, as the bulk of the fleet was otherwise engaged in the Laurentian system. Later, Barnett officially promoted Kirk to captain, and ordered him to report to newly-promoted Admiral Christopher Pike for duty as his relief as commanding officer of the USS Enterprise, subsequent to Kirk's valiant actions in stopping the Romulan Nero from destroying Earth. (TOS movie: Star Trek)
- Barnett's height and weight are those of Tyler Perry, the actor who portrayed him. (Tyler Perry article at HealthyCeleb.
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
|Commandants of Starfleet Academy|
|Primary universe||Rafael Douglas (2161) • Stavros Niarchos (2160s) • Pearson Everett (2250s) • Martin Lawrence (2260s) • Brigham Wu (early 2270s) • Charlie Plaine ( -2278) • James T. Kirk (2278-2285) • Aex Rotherot (by 2288- ) • Kyle Anderson ( -2293) • Sharifi (2293- ) • Oonnoommi (2324- ) • Koren Anastas (early 2360s) • Thrifis Chovich (mid 2360s) • Tokk (early 2370s) • Charlie Whatley (2376-2377) • Micheal Quay (2377- )|
|Kelvin timeline||Richard Barnett (2250s)|
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- TOS movie & novelization: Star Trek
- TOS - Starfleet Academy novel: The Assassination Game
- TOS - Khan comic: "Issue 1"
- TOS - The Khitomer Conflict comic: "Part 2"