During his tenure on Star Trek, he concurrently drew a strip based on the TV series "Dallas", also published by the Los Angeles Times Syndicate. He has also drawn comic books for Marvel Comics, DC Comics and First Comics.
He later became a background designer and director for animation, working on such shows as Street Sharks.
Star Trek bibliography
- "Husian Gambit" (Art assist, 20 strips)
- "Heads of State" (Art assist, 14 strips)
- "It's a Living" (Art assist, 1 strip)
- "The Savage Within"
- "Restructuring Is Futile"
- "The Wristwatch Plantation"
- "The Nogura Regatta"