The Rozhenko family was a human family originating from Belarus on Earth. They lived on a farming colony on Gault when they adopted an orphaned Klingon child named Worf. This act of acceptance led to the future presence of Klingons in Starfleet and, due to Worf's strong ties to both cultures and influential positions later in life, stronger ties between the United Federation of Planets and Klingon Empire.
Rozhenko Family Genealogy: ListEdit
- Sergey Rozhenko, father of Nikolai and adoptive father of Worf, a warp field specialist who served aboard the USS Intrepid.
- Helena Rozhenko, mother of Nikolai and adoptive mother of Worf.
- Nikolai Rozhenko, a federation sociologist who had gone native on Boraal II.
- Dobara, the Boraalan wife of Nikolai.
- A child of Nikolai and Dobara.
- Worf, a son of Mogh who was adopted by Sergey and Helena after the death of Mogh and Kaasin. He was the first Klingon in Starfleet and served aboard the USS Enterprise-D, the USS Defiant, IKS Rotarran, Starbase Deep Space 9, and USS Enterprise-E, as well as serving as a Federation Ambassador to the Klingon Empire.
- K'Ehleyr, a half human who had a relationship with Worf and was the mother of Alexander Rozhenko. She was killed by Duras.
Alternate reality Family MembersEdit
- Eric-Christopher Rozhenko, son of Worf and Deanna Troi.
- Shannara Rozhenko, daughter of Worf and Deanna Troi.
Rozhenko Family Genealogy: TreeEdit
|Sergey Rozhenko||Helena Rozhenko|
|Nikolai Rozhenko||Dobara||Worf (adopted) (Worf's family)||K'Ehleyr|
|A child||B'enn||Alexander Rozhenko|