- For other uses, see Rules of Engagement.
After Worf is accused of destroying a ship carrying Klingon civilians, the Empire tries to extradite him. Sisko must defend Worf at the hearing, while Odo searches for evidence to clear his name.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Julian Bashir • Broik • Ch'Pok • Jadzia Dax • Etheria • Glidia • Kira Nerys • Midia • Morn • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Quark • Ralidia • Benjamin Sisko • T'Lara • Worf, son of Mogh
- Referenced only
- Curzon Dax • Gowron • Kahless the Unforgettable • Kurn • Alexander Rozhenko • Sompek
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- Danube-class runabout (in opening credits) • USS Defiant (Defiant-class escort) • USS Leeds (Nebula-class explorer, in opening credits) • Perikian-class
Races and culturesEdit
- Referenced only
States and OrganisationsEdit
- admiral • advocate • bat'leth • Battle of Tong Vey • bloodwine • botany • cake • captain • Cardassian-Klingon War • cloaking device • convoy • dress uniform • Emperor of the Klingon Empire • fate • Flag of the Federation • holosuite • logic • mek'leth • prune juice • quantum torpedo • raktajino • Rudellian plague • Sto-vo-kor • subspace • tachyon
Notable cast and crewEdit
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Michael Dorn as Worf
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.