Characteristics and historyEdit
Selenium has an atomic mass of 78.96. This element was discovered by Humans for the first time on Earth's European continent in Sweden, in the year 1817. (ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual)
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- TNG episode: "Final Mission"
- DS9 episode: "For the Uniform"
- ENT episode: "Dawn"
- ST reference: Star Fleet Medical Reference Manual
- DS9 - Rebels novel: The Conquered
- ST novel: Excelsior: Forged in Fire
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.