- For other uses, see Ships of the Line.
- 1 Summary
- 2 References
- 3 Appendices
Summary[edit | edit source]
A new Federation Starfleet starship launched in 2393, based on the Norway-class but with greater modularity allowing components to be swapped out with the Norway-classes sister ships the Akira and Zephyr-class.
A new multi-use commercial ship launched in 2405. The Type VII originated from private Cardassian designers but has subsequently been adopted by the Kobheerians, Galadorans, Barolians and Coverians. It is used, in various modified forms, for a variety of scientific missions.
A new Federation Starfleet starship class commissioned in 2391, the Excalibur-class, designed by Graarvin Narl takes the classic form of the Constitution-class, but with the modular design of late-24th century Starfleet. The new design is intended as workhorse, a tough and hardy support ship, or reliable sturdy vessel working independently.
A new type of Klingon Defense Force super carrier is commissioned in 2407. The Vo'Quv-class is equipped "with more space and armaments than even the mighty Negh'Var". A new warship to lead Klingon forces.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
- Starship classes
- Akira-class • Borg cube • Constitution-class • Excalibur-class • Nebula-class • Negh'Var-class • Norway-class • Oslo-class • Raptor-class • To'Duj-class fighter • Type VII Commercial Laboratory • Vo'Quv-class super carrier • Zephyr-class
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
- Barolian • Borg • Cardassian • Coverian • Ferengi • Galadoran • Klingon • Kobheerian • Nausicaan • Romulan
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
- choS battle group • Federation Starfleet • House of Palkar • Klingon Defense Force • Klingon Empire • Klingon High Council • Klingon Intelligence • Starfleet Corps of Engineers • United Federation of Planets
Science and technology[edit | edit source]
- ablative hull plating • bioneural circuit • central power matrix • cloaking device • deflector array • deflector shield generator • dilithium • dilithium chamber • electronic countermeasure • electro-plasma distribution network • Emergency Command Hologram • Emergency Medical Hologram • gravitron beam • holodeck • holoemitter • hyper impulse drive • industrial replicator • Metaphasic shield • neuron • neutronium alloy • paratrinic shield generator • particle dampeners • photonic lifeform • quantum sublimating theta-matrix compositor • regeneration chamber • regenerative shielding • robotic exo-probe • rodinium alloy • sensor pod • stasis unit • subnucleonic beam • subspace variance • tachyon pulse • telemetric observation VISOR • tetraburnium alloy • tractor beam • tritanium alloy • warp core • warp drive
- disruptor beam array • disruptor cannon • phaser • photon torpedo • plasma weapon • quantum torpedo • type X phaser array • type XII phaser array • type XIV phaser array
Other[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Timeline[edit | edit source]
- 22nd century - Klingon Raptor-class in service.
- 2370s - Norway and Sovereign-class starships commissioned. Bio-neural circuitry introduced.
- Post-Dominion War - Klingon Empire begins an aggressive period of starship design and construction.
- Stardate 66710.12 - choS battle group dispatched to locate the Forge.
- 2390s - Starfleet Corps of Engineers push a plan for greater modularity in starship design.
- 2391 - Excalibur-class commissioned.
- 2393 - Oslo-class commissioned.
- 2397 - New Klingon Raptor-class commissioned.
- 2405 - Type VII Commercial Laboratory commissioned.
- 2407 - Vo'Quv-class commissioned.
- Stardate 84072.55 - USS Trieste records an incident in which the Type VII Commercial Laboratory SS Trialas evaded a group of Nausicaan raiders by hiding in the corona of a star.
- 2409 - NX-91001 commissioned.