- Cover: The USS Enterprise-D sits in drydock above Mars.
- January: The U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 on assignment monitoring 20th century Earth.
- February: Captain Jean-Luc Picard, against orders, takes the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-E into battle against the Borg.
- March: The then experimental Starship Defiant departs Deep Space 9 on an early, and still classified, mission.
- April: A rare, serene moment for the crew of the Starship Voyager is shattered by warring tribes on the planet below.
- May: The Starship Farragut, a Nebula-class ship, on routine patrol along the Cardassian border.
- June: Birds-of-prey prepare for an exhaustive day of Klingon war games at an undisclosed location within the Empire.
- Center spread: A view of the Utopia Planetia Fleetyards above Mars.
- July: An unexpected ally escorts the U.S.S. Voyager through Borg space as a condition of their infamous-albeit temporary-alliance.
- August: The prototype U.S.S. Prometheus moments before being commandeered by a Romulan crew.
- September: The Defiant's Shuttlecraft Chaffee during a routine mission cataloging gaseous anomalies inside the Badlands.
- October: Romulan warbirds attack the Klingon outpost at Khitomer, sparking an interstellar incident.
- November: Captain Benjamin Sisko literally plows through Dominion forces in a bold maneuver that earned the name "Sisko's Run".
- December: What appears to be the Starship Voyager crashes into the surface of a Class-X planet, mere parsecs away from the Alpha Quadrant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.