- Cover: The USS Enterprise-E emerges from the shadow of a small moon.
- January: A repair crew chief takes a break and enjoys a sunrise from the hull of the USS Galaxy. By Crewman Lee Stringer.
- A crewman in an EVA suit, standing next to a workbee on the warp nacelle pylon of the Galaxy-class starship, watches the sun rise over Earth.
- February: An onslaught of micrometeorite collisions test the hull integrity of the starship Defiant before it is brought into service. By Ensign Michel Gadbois.
- March: The newly refitted USS Enterprise NCC-1701 makes its way through the outer layers of a thick biomechanical cloud leading to the heart of V'Ger. Image captured by Starfleet long-range sensors.
- An almost head-on view of the Constitution-class starship, its viewports, exterior lights and navigational deflector glowing brightly within the cloud. (TOS movie: The Motion Picture)
- April: Hangar 06 at Utopia Planitia, moments before the construction crews arrive. By Chief Construction Technician Leslie Surgento.
- Row upon row of workbees parked nose to tail. Includes 'bees 007, 013, 101, 123, 201, 316, 342, 345, 411, 512, 666, 906 and 909.
- May: A rare, quiet moment during the construction of the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D over Utopia Planitia. By Construction Chief Koji Kuramura.
- A view of the surface of Mars through the lattice-like structure of the partially completed starship's primary hull.
- An Earth Spacedock-type space station surrounded by light trails from incoming and outgoing vessels. Amongst those visible are a Nebula-class starship keeping station near the spacedock, an incoming Saber-class ship, and a departing runabout and Galaxy-class starship.
- Center spread: The USS Challenger and USS Enterprise-E in low orbit above a cloudy planet. By Marc Bourcier.
- July: Intent on stopping Seven of Nine from rejoining the Collective, a small team quietly pilots the Delta Flyer through the massive Borg Unicomplex. Image recovered from the Borg Unimatrix.
- August: This is the final image transmitted by Neutral Zone Outpost 4. The installation and all hands were lost during an attack by a Romulan bird-of-Prey on stardate 1709.2. Image captured by Starfleet long-range sensors.
- A distorted shot of the ChR Gal Gath'thong just after it fired its plasma torpedo. (TOS episode: "Balance of Terror")
- September: Honoring the Dahar Master Kor his last command, the IKS Kahless, is hurtled into the atmosphere. Its fiery trail is a symbol of the countless victories that have brought honor to the warrier and his vessel. By David Morton, chief attaché, Federation Embassy on Qo'noS.
- October: Commander William Duffy captured the color and light patterns dancing along the surface of the newly refitted Starship Enterprise. The commander calls this a "Song of Light." By Commander William Duffy.
- A view of the Constitution-class starship's secondary hull and port warp nacelle & pylon from the bow of the starboard nacelle. The light from the nacelles, running and formation lights illuminate the dark starship.
- November: Silent and abandoned over Omega IV, the sensors of the USS Exeter note the arrival of her sister ship, the Enterprise. Image from the log of the Starship Exeter.
- December: A shuttle closely follows the USS Voyager as she "goes for a Sunday drive" soon after her triumphant return from the Delta Quadrant. By Ensign Pierre M. Drolet.
- A blurred image of Voyager as it races through red-tinged valleys and canyons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.