Contents[edit | edit source]
- Cover: They Came Screaming Out of the Sun, by José A. Perez
- The USS Enterprise-A and an Excelsior-class starship confronting a trio of K't'inga-class ships. The Ships of the Line books describes these events as the Battle of Sigma Draconis.
- January: The Dream is Alive!, by Sean Scott
- The Enterprise (NX-01) under construction.
- February: A Covert Rendezvous, by Robert Bonchune
- The USS Enterprise and USS Lexington meeting in an asteroid field. The Ships of the Line book states that the two vessels are on a covert mission for Starfleet Intelligence.
- March: Doomsday, by Daren Dochterman
- The USS Enterprise and USS Constellation engaging the Doomsday machine. (TOS episode: "The Doomsday Machine")
- April: Homeward Bound, by Doug Drexler
- May: Capturing God, by Lee Stringer
- June: Enterprise Incident, by Koji Kuramura
- The Enterprise NX-01 under the eyes of a pair of Romulan Birds-of-Prey in the midst of a minefield. (ENT episode: "Minefield")
- Center: Ode to Bonestell, by John M. Teska
- An EV suited team on the hull of the Enterprise NX-01 under the watchful gaze of Captain Archer in an Inspection Pod.
- July: Voyager of the Sea, by Kyle Toucher
- The USS Voyager flying low over a turbulent ocean.
- August: Home Again, by Koji Kuramura
- A Shuttlepod returning to the Enterprise NX-01.
- September: Enterprise at Romulus, by Jay Barton
- October: The Rock and the Hardplace, by Koji Kuramura
- November: Making for Deep Water, by Doug Drexler
- The USS Enterprise-D and an Excelsior-class vessel in orbit over a watery planet. The Ships of the Line book states the starbase in orbit of the pictured planet is Starbase 29.
- December: A World to Win. An Empire to Build, by Daren Dochterman
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.