Contents[edit | edit source]
- Christopher Pike's USS Enterprise in spacedock.
- The Ships of the Line book states the shuttlecraft Columbus, in shot, is ferrying Pike to Enterprise for the first time as he takes command. A predecessor to the workbee can also be seen.
- February: Tomorrow's Enterprise NCC-1701-J, by Doug Drexler
- March: Little Friend, by Doug Drexler
- April: Ode to McCall, by Robert Bonchune
- May: Wrecking Crew, by Dave Morton
- A Klingon Bird-of-Prey and Raptor-class vessel flying over a ruined classical city.
- This image appears in the TOS movie-era section of the Ships of the Line book, rather than the Enterprise era the ships’ designs originate from. The book states the vessels are flying over the recently attacked city of Antaria.
- June: Buttoned Up, by Robert Bonchune
- The USS Voyager safely encased in Ablative hull armor under attack by a Borg cube and Borg tactical cube. (VOY episode: "Endgame")
- Center: Fleet Museum, by Sean Scott
- July: Cellular Disruption, by José Perez
- August: Wheel in the Sky, by Meni
- A variety of starships at Deep Space 9.
- September: Perdition's Flames, by Jay Barton
- The USS Enterprise and USS Reliant exchanging phaser fire in the Mutara Nebula. (TOS movie: The Wrath of Khan)
- October: Tactical Simulation, by Koji Kuramura
- The Enterprise NX-01 entangled in a Tholian web.
- November: Old Girlfriends, by Doug Drexler
- December: Faith of the Heart, by Koji Kuramura
- The Enterprise NX-01 flying by the International Space Station.
Images[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.