- Cover: Go!, by Aurore DeBlois
- The USS Enterprise flying through an asteroid field.
- January: Thing from Another World, by John Teska
- Arctic One flying into the site in the Arctic Circle where wreckage of a Borg sphere had been found. (ENT episode: "Regeneration")
- February: Hole in the Hedge, by Doug Drexler
- March: Skin of Their Teeth, by Jose Perez
- April: Top Secret, by Pierre Drolet
- A classified photo of the Enterprise (NX-01) flying over New York City, c.1945. (ENT episode: "Storm Front")
- May: Ice Station Alpha, by Mark Rademaker
- The USS Pleiades landed on an icy world.
- June: Hide and Seek, by Koji Kuramura
- A Klingon Bird-of-Prey stalking the Enterprise (NX-01) in an asteroid field. (possibly from the ENT episode: "Cold Station 12")
- Center: Ode to McCall, by Doug Drexler
- A fleet of Earth and Federation starships and space craft, from the beginnings of Earth space exploration to the edge of Federation technology, fly in formation. The cover image for the Ships of the Line book.
- July: The Animateds, by Daren Dochterman
- The USS Enterprise and a pair of robot grain ships, the Antares-class NCC-G1465 and NCC-G1478, under attack from the IKS Devisor. (TAS episode: "More Tribbles, More Troubles")
- August: Galileo Was Right, by Sean Jackson
- The shuttlecraft Galileo, of the USS Enterprise-A, landing on a rocky world. (possibly from the TOS movie: The Final Frontier)
- September: Center Seat, by Max Rem
- The USS Enterprise in spacedock.
- October: One Last Push, by Mike Stetson
- Allied Federation, Klingon and Romulan forces engage vessels of the Dominion and it's Cardassian allies over a planet.
- November: Faith of the Heart, by Fred Pienkos
- Inspection pods fly over the surface of the Enterprise (NX-01) as it's orbit takes over the night side of the planet below.
- December: Uneasy Truce, by Rob Bonchune
- The USS Enterprise and the IKS Gr'oth orbit Deep Space Station K-7. (TOS episode: "The Trouble with Tribbles")
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.