Contents[edit | edit source]
- Cover: Welcome Aboard, Mister Spock, by Robert Bonchune
- The Vulcan long range shuttle, Surak approaches to dock with the USS Enterprise. (TOS movie: The Motion Picture)
- January: Never Been Done!, by Aurore De Blois
- A Constitution-class starship under some strain as it pulls away from a mass. (Given the title, presumably the USS Enterprise pulling away from Psi 2000 in TOS episode: "The Naked Time")
- February: Falling Prey, by Fred Pienkos
- March: Too Close for Comfort, by Max Rem
- April: Get Us Out of Here!, by Jose Perez
- May: Resistance Not Futile, by John Teska
- June: Take Her Out, by Daren Dochterman
- Center: Stardate: 1966, by Sean Jackson
- Two people witness as a model of the USS Enterprise is filmed in front of a blue screen.
- July: A Mission, A Way Home, by Michael Stetson
- The USS Voyager flies above a planet's ring system.
- August: Around the Quadrant in Eighty Days, by Mark Rademaker
- September: Exploring Solar Ice Floes, by Doug Drexler
- EV suited James T. Kirk and Spock explore an ice formation while the USS Enterprise sits amongst the ice.
- October: Kobayashi Maru, by Koji Kuramura
- The lead ship of a trio of D4-class vessels fires a torpedo.
- November: The New Ship, by Andy Probert
- On a shuttle parking area overlooking San Francisco bay intrigued Starfleet personnel investigate a new small-craft, the PT-009.
- December: Warp Bubble Test, by Pierre Drolet
- Behind an observation window Spock and James T. Kirk watch tests on the X-17B, a model of a Constitution-class starship.
Images[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.