Contents[edit | edit source]
- Cover: Home Again, by Robert Wilde
- The USS Enterprise-A is entering a space dock. In the background, there is the USS Excelsior and an unnamed Miranda class starship. This image is later animated for drex-tv01. In the animation, the animator added a second Miranda-class starship and a Valley Forge type starship. This new class is seen later in the calendar.
- January: Enterprise XCV - The Great Experiment by Mark Rademaker
- The USS Enterprise is traveling past an asteroid.
- February: U.S.S. Kelvin - On Patrol, by Tobias Richter
- The USS Kelvin (NCC-0514) is passing through a planetary system.
- March: Long-range Confirmation by Andrew Probert
- April: High Voltage Paint Scraper, by deg
- May: "Khan!" by Alain Rivard
- June: His Star Trek Will Go On Forever by Tobias Richter
- The alternate reality USS Enterprise is leaving spacedock in orbit of Earth. The starships USS Mayflower (NCC-1621), USS Armstrong (NCC-1769), and the USS Newton (NCC-1727) are docked at one of the hubs.
- Center: NX-01 Refit/XCV-330 with art by Doug Drexler and Mark Rademaker with text and fleet project patches by Michael Okuda
- The Enterprise (NX-01) is shown in top, bottom, front, rear, side, and an angled view. Text for this ship explains the refit. For the second ship, there is a close-up of the components of the starship and a side view. Text for this early Enterprise explains the ship's importance.
- July: Klingon Repair Dock - Licking Her Wounds, by Dave Morton
- The wrecked USS Constellation (NCC-1017) is shown adrift in an asteroid field. This image is from the episode "The Doomsday Machine".
- September: NX-01 Refit - Back and Packin', by Doug Drexler
- The refitted Enterprise prepares to leave drydock.
- The shuttlecraft Galileo is on approach to the starship Enterprise. This image is from the episode "Journey to Babel".
- November: Into the Breach by Don Hillenbrand
- A fleet of eight Starfleet starships engages an unidentified enemy in an unnamed planetary system in the late 23rd century. The armada consisted of the Constitution class USS Enterprise-A, two John Glenn type ships (the USS John Glenn and the NCC-2001), two Sun Tzu type ships (the USS Sun Tzu and an unidentified sister ship), two Valley Forge type ships (the USS Valley Forge-A and the NCC-1878-A) and an unidentified ship of unknown class.
- December: Starfleet Clean, by John Eaves
- Sometime after the events in Star Trek: Nemesis, the Argo is seen on approach from a perspective within the USS Enterprise-E's main shuttlebay. Suspended from the ceiling of the bay, there are four McCall-class fighters: (the McCall, the Yeager, the Siouxsie, and the Edwards). Across from the fighters, there are four Type-11 shuttlecraft, including the Galileo.
Images[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.