- As the refitted USS Enterprise hovers over a crater lake, her reflection in the lake displays the starship's original configuration. The painting is an homage to Andrew Probert's work that appeared on the cover of the magazine "Enterprise Incidents".
- January: Drake Was Right, by Doug Drexler
- The Class F shuttlecraft McAuliffe is flying towards a landing zone on an unnamed Class M planet home to the Scintilla. This painting has been animated for drex-tv03.
- February: Reprovisioning at Sea, by Dan Uyeno
- March: A New Dawn, by Tobias Richter
- The USS Enterprise arrives at a drydock in orbit of Earth serviced by workbees and Federation travel pods.
- April: Terminal Descent of the Starship Allegiance, by D. M. Phoenix
- May: Planck-class - Shakedown, by Mark Rademaker
- The USS Planck conducts her shakedown while orbiting an unnamed planet.
- June: Ambassador-class - Sea Trials, by Tobias Richter
- The USS Ambassador conducts her field trials in an unnamed planetary system.
- Center: Ambassador Class/Merian Class, Ambassador-class model by Tobias Richter based on Andrew Probert's original Ambassador-class design & Merian-class model and design by Mark Rademaker, Dedicated to Walter M. Jefferies
- The USS Ambassador and the USS Planck are shown in a general layout, and there are dorsal, fore, aft, and side views of each ship.. Specifics for both classes are listed.
- July: Reliant at Tango Sierra, by Alain Rivard
- In an alternate reality, the USS Reliant approaches the spacedock Tango Sierra. In the background, the USS Enterprise-A is seen on an approach vector to the dock.
- August: Call the Ball, by John Eaves
- The USS Wallace is on a course for a landing in the shuttlebay of an unnamed Sovereign-class starship.
- September: Relics/Star Trek: The Next Generation/Twenty-Fifth Anniversary (1987-2012), by Dax Pandhi\Doug Drexler
- October: Sighted Son'a - Sank Same, by Robert Wilde
- The USS Enterprise-E, after a successful strafing run, passes the exploding Son'a injector assembly. This painting is based on events seen in the movie Star Trek: Insurrection.
- November: Whatever This Thing Is, It's Big by Douglas E. Graves
- Captain John Christopher's F-104 Starfighter is flying alongside the USS Enterprise. This painting is based on events seen in the episode "Tomorrow is Yesterday".
- December: Botany Bay, by Niel Wray
- In an unnamed planetary system, the SS Botany Bay is discovered by the USS Enterprise. This painting is based on events seen in the episode "Space Seed".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.