- Cover: "Encounter at Farpoint", by Alain Rivard
- The USS Enterprise is surrounded by Q's inescapable force field grid. (TNG episode: "Encounter at Farpoint")
- January: Convoy Duty, by Doug Drexler
- February: Cargo Bay Matte Painting from Star Trek: the Motion Picture, by Andrew Probert
- Starfleet personnel are busy in a cargo bay adjacent to the shuttlebay of refitted Enterprise. (TOS movie: The Motion Picture)
- March: Pathfinders, by Mark Rademaker
- The USS Aventine flies alongside the starship USS Enterprise, of which a replica exits in the 24th century. (DTI novel: Watching the Clock)
- April: Time Bandits, by Alain Rivard
- In the atmosphere of Earth, two American airplanes attack Shuttlepod 1, with Enterprise cruising overhead. (ENT episode: "Storm Front")
- May: Task Force, by Doug Drexler
- June: Tall Ship, by Douglas E. Graves
- Center: Temporal Intersect, by Alain Rivard
- In the atmosphere of Earth, the legendary starships USS Enterprise and USS Enterprise meet. Shuttlecraft Galileo 5 has departed the Enterprise-D and set course towards the older Enterprise.
- July: A Star to Steer Her By, by Tobias Richter
- August: Copernicus Out, by John Eaves
- September: United Starship, by D. M. Phoenix
- October: Ghosts of Maxia, by Tobias Richter
- November: Wheel in the Sky, by Doug Drexler
- The USS Defiant roars past Deep Space 9, closely followed by its shuttlecraft Chaffee. Meanwhile, Enterprise-D is docked at the station while an Excelsior-class starship emerges from the Bajoran wormhole. (cf. ST - Typhon Pact novels: Plagues of Night, Raise the Dawn)
- December: Asteroid Mapping, by Dan Uyeno
- Starship USS Thantos patrols the Romulan Neutral Zone. For more information on the creation of this painting, see http://madkoifish.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/a-bit-of-mid-tos-stuff/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.