- A longtime favorite among Trekkers and sci-fi fans, Star Trek: Ships of the Line 2015 Wall Calendar gives even aficionados something they can't get elsewhere - spectacular illustrations of the ships and vessels from the Star Trek television series, films, and rich lore.
- Cover: Storming Heaven, by Doug Drexler
- USS Enterprise defending Starbase Vanguard against Tholian fighters.
- VAN novel: Storming Heaven cover image.
- The Columbia-class SS Enterprise travelling with two Xindi-Reptilian Contortrix-class escorts through the remnants of the Delphic Expanse.
- The Sovereign-class USS Enterprise-E after performing saucer separation in orbit of a planet with at least four moons, together with two McCall-class shuttlecraft, Shuttle 227 and Shuttle 469.
- Center: Starbase Bajor Proposal, by Doug Drexler
- Four Saber-class starships USS Garza, USS Sanders, USS Sentry and USS Peterson are charging towards a moon base while under fire from said station.
- Starfleet utility vessels, among them the Annie and numerous sphinx workpods, retrieve wreckage, desolate ships, lifeboats and escape pods from the aftermath of the battle at Wolf 359.
- October: Occupation, by Alain Rivard
- A new type of Romulan bird-of-prey engages three pod-launching Daedalus-class starships, including USS Archon and USS Essex, during the Romulan War.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.