Publisher's description[edit | edit source]
- In celebration of Star Trek™'s landmark 50th anniversary, the 2017 edition of this fan-favorite calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessel in the Federation: the U.S.S. Enterprise™ (NCC-1701), in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Cover: by Doug Drexler
- A cropped version of the centerfold image.
- SS Botany Bay launches from Earth escorted by two jet aircraft.
- (The Botany Bay's hull carries the logo of the Dyson-Yoyodyne corporation.)
- March: Space Seed - Descent, by Doug Drexler
- At the Presidio near the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, several Federation shuttlecraft are at rest on a landing pad, including the USS Jefferies and the class F shuttlecraft Galileo from the Enterprise.
- (The USS Jefferies is based on the curved-hull shuttle originally designed by Star Trek: The Original Series art director and production designer, Matt Jefferies.)
- Enterprise encounters Nomad.
- Center: One Big Happy Fleet, by Doug Drexler
- The Constitution-class USS Enterprise takes center stage among a fleet of Federation Starfleet, United Earth Starfleet, and Earth space stations, starships, shuttlecraft, and other spacecraft and probes. Also making an appearance is the Cardassian Union designed Nor-class station Deep Space 9.
- Upper left quarter
- Constellation-class, modular space station, USS Prometheus (Prometheus-class), Friendship One, Altair-class variant, Federation fighter, Excelsior-class, Type-6 shuttlecraft, USS Defiant (Defiant-class), SS Conestoga, Galileo, Federation-class, Ptolemy-class
- Lower left quarter
- USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class), Constitution-class (2250s configuration), Type-6 shuttlecraft, inspection pod, SS Botany Bay (DY-100), Sphinx workpod, Apollo 11 lunar module & lander, USS Stargazer (Constellation-class), Type-10 shuttlecraft Chaffee, USS Equinox (Nova-class), Pod 1 (OTV type K42), 2x multispacial probes, Enterprise (Columbia-class), Type-9 shuttlecraft, USS Voyager (Intrepid-class), USS Enterprise-J, NX type escape pod, augmented personnel module
- Upper right quarter
- Starfleet Headquarters, Jupiter Station, drydock, USS Daedalus (Daedalus-class), Steamrunner-class, USS Enterprise-E (Sovereign-class), Leif Ericson, Enterprise concept
- Lower right quarter
- workbee, USS Enterprise (Constitution-class refit), Ganges-class, USS Shenandoah (Danube-class), Saber-class, USS Enterprise-C (Ambassador-class), USS Thunderchild (Akira-class), USS Reliant (Miranda-class), class-2 probe, Galaxy-class with tactical pod, Enterprise (NX-class), Delta Flyer
- Disabled by Tholian Assembly starships, Enterprise becomes trapped in their energy web.
- In retaliation for the destruction of Outpost 4, Enterprise engages the ChR Gal Gath'thong in battle.
- Under the control of a rogue M-5 computer, Enterprise attacks her sister ships Excalibur, Hood, Lexington, and Potemkin.
Images[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Related work[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.