- The panoramic Star Trek 2019 Wall Calendar: Ships of the Line opens horizontally to maximize the detail and drama of each stunning piece of art.
- The 2019 edition of this fan-favorite calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessels from the iconic franchise in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.
- Cover: Outbound by Doug Drexler: Post-2385, USS Enterprise-E departs Deep Space 9. (TNG & DS9)
- January: Assignment Earth by Douglas Schrock: In 1969, the USS Enterprise observes the launch of a Saturn V rocket. (TOS episode: "Assignment: Earth")
- February: Tommy Krafe: In 2155, Discovery NX-04 flies with a Suurok-class cruiser. (ENT)
- March: At Odyssey's Start, by Alain Rivard. In 2371, USS Voyager and a Klingon bird-of-prey are docked at Deep Space 9 as a Danube-class runabout flies by. (VOY episode & novelization: Caretaker)
- April: Doug Drexler: A collection of extraterrestrial ships, as seen on the back cover of the book Ships of the Line, 2nd edition.
- May: Mark Myers and Jeff Summers: An Enterprise-subclass starship surveys an asteroid belt.
- June: John Eaves: The USS Enterprise helplessly watches a Kobayashi Maru go down in flames. (TOS movie: The Wrath of Khan)
- Centerfold: Bill George: Humanoids touring a Class F shuttlecraft prototype, design courtesy of Thomas Kellogg and Gene Winfield, in the desert. (TOS)
- July: U.S.S. Enterprise - Star Trek: Discovery, by John Eaves and Scott Schneider: Circa 2257, the Federation starships USS Enterprise and USS Discovery cruise a planetary system. (DSC)
- August: D. M. Phoenix: Catastrophe on a Constellation-class starship. (TNG)
- September: Dan Uyeno: USS Balmung. (TLE)
- October: Gabriel Koerner's USS Enterprise. (TOS)
- November: Matt Boardman: Klingon birds-of-prey, flanking an Enterprise-subclass starship. (TOS)
- December: Bill Krause: In the 2260s, the USS Hood explores a massive artificial structure. (TOS)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.