- Star Trek: Ships of The Line 2022 Wall Calendar HORIZONTALLY-formatted calendar is dedicated to showcasing spectacular images of the most famous vessels from the iconic franchise in a variety of iconic scenes and settings.
- The fan-favorite series Star Trek™: Ships of the Line features original takes on canonical vessels and locations by some of the most gifted graphic designers and digital painters in the industry. The panoramic calendar opens horizontally and features small monthly grids to maximize the detail and drama of each stunning piece of original artwork and includes a bonus centerfold poster.
- Cover: USS Enterprise (NCC-1701) in the 2260s. (TOS)
- January: Striking Out for the Deep by Alain Rivard. The USS Enterprise-A and its Galileo-5 shuttle depart a Pluto Station spacedock at Earth around the year 2285. (TOS)
- February: Shangri-La-class starships USS Shangri-La and USS Surprise by Bill Krause.
- March: A Starfleet starship in a Federation shipyard.
- April: USS Balmung undergoes nacelle refit, by Dan Uyeno.
- May: USS Robinson docked at Deep Space 9 (II), by Doug Drexler. (ST - The Fall novel: Revelation and Dust)
- June: USS Argonaut-A on a mining operation inside the Rough, orbiting a planet, with personnel deployed in EV suits and a shuttle.
- Centerfold: Class F shuttlecraft cutaway.
- July: USS Enterprise flying alongside United States aircraft in Earth's atmosphere. (TOS episode: "Tomorrow is Yesterday")
- August: USS Excelsior and USS Enterprise-A on a joint mission. (TOS movie: The Undiscovered Country)
- September: Star Trek Online: "Scylla and Charybdis" by Thomas Marrone. The USS Enterprise-F and the USS Defiant battle Hur'q Chidyat-class swarmers at Deep Space 9 in the year 2410. (STO - Gamma Quadrant mission: "Scylla and Charybdis")
- October: Side views of the Constitution-class and D7 class. (TOS)
- November: Starbase 32.
- December: USS Constitution and USS Capella at the Rock asteroid base spacedock. Image by Tobias Richter. (TOS)