- This article is about the reference series. You may be looking for shipyards.
Star Trek Shipyards: The Encyclopedia of Star Trek Ships is a multi-volume in-universe reference work series which provides extensive detail on Star Trek starships ranging from the 20th century's Botany Bay to the 32nd century vessels seen in Star Trek: Discovery. Eaglemoss Collections launched the series through its Hero Collector imprint in 2018.
- Star Trek Shipyards is a series of lavishly illustrated books that provide in-universe profiles of Star Trek ships, building into the ultimate illustrated encyclopedia of Star Trek vessels. Each ship is profiled with technical information, operational history and plan view CG renders — wherever possible using the original VFX models that were used on the TV shows and movies.
- Shipyards: Starfleet Ships 2151 - 2293 (25 September 2018)
- Shipyards: Starfleet Ships 2294 - The Future (13 November 2018, second edition 17 August 2021)
- Shipyards: The Klingon Fleet (4 June 2019)
- Shipyards: Federation Members (19 November 2019)
- Shipyards: The Borg and Delta Quadrant - Akritirian to Krenim (20 April 2021)
- Shipyards: Delta Quadrant - Ledosian to Zahl (15 June 2021)
- Alpha Quadrant and Major Species - Acamarian to Ktarian (2022)
- Alpha Quadrant and Major Species - Lysian to Romulan
- Alpha Quadrant and Major Species (3rd volume, Q-Z)