Shipyards: Federation Members is the fourth volume in the Shipyards in-universe reference work series, and the third of three volumes focusing on ships of the Federation. It features 27 spacecraft and was released by Eaglemoss Collections through its Hero Collector imprint in 2019.
- Dust jacket
- Federation Members is the latest volume in the Star Trek Shipyards series. Features more than 30 ships from the United Federation of Planets and their in-universe history including Romulan, Bajoran, Xindi, Tellarite, Andorian, Medusan, and Vulcan ships.
- Each ship is illustrated in CG artwork, including original VFX models made for the TV show, alongside a technical overview and operational history. Chapters include size charts, showing the ships to scale. An index lists ships, commanders and classes.
- Chapter 1: Vulcan Command Fleet
- Chapter 2: Alpha and Beta Quadrant Species
- Chapter 3: Civilian Federation Ships
Starships and vehicles
Ranks and titles
- captain • con artist
States and organizations
Races and cultures
Materials and substances
- Enterprise NX-01 commences its mission.
- Founding of the Federation.
Shipyards: The Klingon Fleet
Shipyards: The Borg and Delta Quadrant