Jack realizes that the universe will explode in roughly sixty trillion years, and he has no idea on how to use his abilities to stop this. It takes the help of a friend from across time and space to help him realize that he should find his own story.
|This article is a stub relating to a short story or collection publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Julian Bashir • Jack • Lauren (24th century) • Patrick • Benny Russell • Wilson (Doctor) • James Wykoff
- Referenced only
- Benjamin Sisko
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- admiral • airlock • captain • Celestial Temple • commanding officer • computer • doctor • graphite • gravimetric coefficient • infirmary • isolation ward • jumja stick • mutant • Promenade • universe • wardroom • wormhole
- DS9 episode: "Statistical Probabilities"
- DS9 episode: "Far Beyond the Stars"
- DS9 episode: "Shadows and Symbols"
- DS9 episode: "Chrysalis"
- The story takes place after "What You Leave Behind".
"So a Horse Walks into a Bar..."
|Strange New Worlds 10||Next story:|
"The Fate of Captain Ransom"
Most recent work
Chapter 8, section 5
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next Adventure:|
This Gray Spirit