- For other uses, see Spartacus.
Description[edit | edit source]
- Answering a distress call, the USS Enterprise finds a damaged alien vessel—the Freedom—crewed by a race known as the Vemlans. Their captain, Jared asks for assistance in repairing his ship—assistance Picard and the USS Enterprise are only too happy to provide. But once begun, their relief efforts are interrupted by the arrival of an entire fleet from Vemla, who claim that Jared and his crew are escaped slaves—and their property!
- As Jared and his people plea for protection and the right to be free, Captain Picard is caught between the demands of his conscience and the dictates of the Prime Directive. And when the Vemlan fleet threatens to fight if the USS Enterprise doesn't stand aside, Picard must choose between the safety of his ship… and the annihilation of an entire race.
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Alkirg • Britiannicius • Beverly Crusher • Wesley Crusher • Data • Deski • Dren • Garan • Guinan • Jared • Kurta • Geordi La Forge • Maran • Marks • Morgas • Jean-Luc Picard • Porupt • William T. Riker • Sawliru • Seris • Spartacus • Deanna Troi • Worf, son of Mogh
- Referenced only
- Athena • Daris • Clarence Darrow • Drontos • Gabriels • D H • Lal • Lore • Mad Hatter • Pinocchio • Noonian Soong • Jose Tarentino • Tenek
Starships and vehicles[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
- Aeorethian • Betazoid • Cardassian • Catellox • Ferengi • Gaen • Jenisha • Klingon • Romulan • Saren • Sirian • Slao-vecki • Spartacan • Terid • Vemlan • Vulcan
States and organizations[edit | edit source]
Other references[edit | edit source]
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Connections[edit | edit source]
Perchance to Dream
|TNG numbered novels||Next novel:|
Chains of Command
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.