Summary[edit | edit source]
Together in one volume: six complete novels that explore the heart and soul of Klingons everywhere! To true Klingon warriors, no occasion is more sacred than the Day of Honor, when they pay homage to all that makes them Klingon. But honor can take many forms...
- Worf finds his honor tested when he goes undercover to infiltrate a planetary criminal network. Along with his son, Worf must confront deadly danger -- as well as deceit and corruption.
- Dispatched on a secret mission, Commander Worf and the crew of the USS Defiant find themselves trapped on an alien world threatened by a global cataclysm, along with a party of disgraced Klingons whose honor has driven them out of the Empire.
- Ashamed of her Klingon heritage, B'Elanna Torres regards the Day of Honor as an unwelcome reminder of all she has stuggled to repress. But when she and Harry Kim are captured by alien slavers, Torres needs all her strength and cunning to survive -- and her honor as well.
- Captain Kirk must enter into an uneasy alliance with his old enemy, Commander Kor, when an alien fleet attacks both the Klingons and the USS Enterprise. Now Kirk and Kor must rely on each other's honor to fight a common foe.
Star Trek: Voyager - Day of Honor
- B'Elanna Torres and Tom Paris put their lives on the line to save the USS Voyager. But with time running out, Torres has only one last chance to reveal the true feelings she has buried for years.
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - Honor Bound
- When the hunting instincts take over Commander Worf's young son Alexander, Worf gives Alexander's teacher his Klingon word of honor that his son's behaviour will change. But Alexander may pay a heavy price as he faces disgrace and dishonor for challenging his bullying classmates with character instead of force.
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Blood by Diane Carey
- Armageddon Sky by L.A. Graf
- Her Klingon Soul by Michael Jan Friedman
- Treaty's Law by Dean Wesley Smith and Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- Day of Honor by Michael Jan Friedman
- Honor Bound by Diana G. Gallagher