Like a strand of mutating DNA, a deadly conspiracy winds its way through the Alpha Quadrant, even as it stretches across several years of Starfleet history. This special volume contains the entire bestselling saga - by some of Star Trek's most popular authors.
- Deanna Troi's life is endangered by a mysterious plague that threatens to spread throughout the Federation and beyond!
- On the Cardassian space station known as Terok Nor, Dr. Katherine Pulaski struggles to heal the planet Bajor!
- An elderly Dr. McCoy reunites with Ambassador Spock to save the Romulan royal family -- and a new generation!
- Along with Captain Mackenzie Calhoun of the USS Excalibur, Jean-Luc Picard tracks the deadly contagion to its source!
- Years before commanding the USS Enterprise, a young Picard must prevent a war -- and witness the secret origin of a diabolical threat that would someday menace all he cares for!