- For other uses, see Gorkon.
The ship and many of its crew were introduced in the novel Diplomatic Implausibility, and also appeared in The Brave and the Bold, prior to the launch of its own series Star Trek: IKS Gorkon. Three novels were released under this name, but this was renamed to Star Trek: Klingon Empire when A Burning House was published in 2008. The new title was an attempt to re-brand the series, allowing story-telling to be opened up and to explore more of the Klingon Empire, though still through the eyes of the Gorkon crew. Despite this, no more novels have since been released.
- Star Trek: IKS Gorkon:
- Star Trek: Klingon Empire
(All by DeCandido)
- "A Song Well Sung" (short story), by Robert Greenberger, published in the anthology Tales of the Dominion War
- "loDnI'pu' vavpu' je" (short story), by Keith R.A. DeCandido, published in the anthology Tales from the Captain's Table
- "Family Matters" (short story), by Keith R.A. DeCandido, published in the anthology Shards and Shadows. The story features the mirror universe counterparts of the IKS Gorkon crew.
|Star Trek: Klingon Empire stories|
|Novels||A Good Day to Die • Honor Bound • Enemy Territory • A Burning House|
|Short stories||"A Song Well Sung" • "loDnI'pu' vavpu' je" • "Family Matters"|
|Preceding stories||Diplomatic Implausibility • "The Final Artifact"|