- This article is about the reference series. You may be looking for shipyards.
Star Trek Shipyards: The Encyclopedia of Star Trek Ships is a multi-volume in-universe reference work series which provides extensive detail on Star Trek starships ranging from the 20th century's Botany Bay to the 29th century's Federation Timeship Aeon. Eaglemoss Collections launched the series through its Hero Collector imprint in 2018.
Publisher's description[edit | edit source]
- Star Trek Shipyards is a series of lavishly illustrated books that provide in-universe profiles of Star Trek ships, building into the ultimate illustrated encyclopedia of Star Trek vessels. Each ship is profiled with technical information, operational history and plan view CG renders — wherever possible using the original VFX models that were used on the TV shows and movies.
Volumes[edit | edit source]
- Shipyards: Starfleet Ships 2151 - 2293 (25 September 2018)
- Shipyards: Starfleet Ships 2294 - The Future (13 November 2018)
- Shipyards: The Klingon Fleet (4 June 2019)
- Shipyards: Federation Members (19 November 2019)