- This article is about the video game series. For other uses, see Starfleet Academy (disambiguation).
Star Trek: Starfleet Academy was a short-lived video game series featuring an original crew full of cadets and academy staff, as well as a few characters from The Original Series. The series is set sometime during the missions of the USS Enterprise and the USS Excelsior.
The series includes four video games, one video game expansion pack, and a novelization.
Premise[edit | edit source]
Cadet David Forester commands a group of cadets in a series of training simulations, in which they take the roles of the bridge crew on a starship. Just like real starship crews, they must learn to work together. The simulated missions they face are complex and difficult.
Meanwhile, the cadets also face difficult choices outside of the simulator. Especially when they can barely get along with one another, and tensions with the Klingons are heating up, further dividing the cadets, and the Kobayashi Maru Test is coming up -- should they follow in Kirk's footsteps and cheat?
Media[edit | edit source]
Games[edit | edit source]
- Starfleet Academy Starship Bridge Simulator
- Starfleet Academy
- Klingon Academy
Novels[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
Regulars[edit | edit source]
- Cadet David Forester, 'Commanding Officer'
- Cadet Sturek, 'Science Officer'/'First Officer'
- Cadet Geoffery Corin (Or Geoff Colond), 'Helmsman'
- Cadet Robin Brady
- Cadet Vanda M'Giia, 'Communications Officer'
- Commandant Aex Rotherot