Bashir works with four people whose genetic enhancements made them outcasts.
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Julian Bashir • Broik • Corat Damar • Corat Damar (hologram) • Jadzia Dax • Sarina Douglas • Jack • Kira Nerys • Lauren • Karen Loews • Morn • M'Pella • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Patrick • Quark • Benjamin Sisko • Weyoun 5 • Weyoun (hologram) • Worf, son of Mogh
- Alpha Quadrant • Deep Space 9 • Habitat ring • Operations center • Promenade • Quark's • Station commander's office
Races and culturesEdit
- Bajoran • Cardassian • Changeling • Ferengi • Human • Jem'Hadar • Klingon • Lurian • Parada • Peliar • Trill • Vorta
- Referenced only
States and OrganizationsEdit
- Bajoran Militia • Cardassian Guard • Cardassian Union • Dominion • Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- accelerated critical neural pathway formation • The Blue Danube • catalepsy • chemistry • cormaline • coup d'état • cube root • dabo • darts • doctor • Dominion War • DNA resequencing • Eugenics Wars • fungus • genetic engineering • god • Henry IV, Part II • Kandora champagne • ketracel-white • Macbeth • mizainite • mutant • nonaggression pact • PADD • plenary session • poetry • protozoid • shipyard • There's a Hole in My Bucket • three-dimensional chess • treason • tricorder • universal translator • yridium bicantizine
- Jack, Lauren, Patrick and Sarina would return in "Chrysalis". Other stories that feature or mention at least of the characters include A Stitch in Time, Abyss, Cathedral, "The Devil You Know", "Signal to Noise", Seeds of Dissent and The Needs of the Many.
- In Zero Sum Game, Sarina is assigned to Deep Space 9.
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
- Michael Dorn as Worf
- Jeffrey Combs as Weyoun
- Statistical Probabilities article at Memory Alpha, the wiki for canon Star Trek.
- Statistical Probabilities article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
The Magnificent Ferengi
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
The Magnificent Ferengi
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.