- Back by popular demand—again! Our third anthology featuring original Star Trek®, Star Trek: The Next Generation®, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine®, and Star Trek: Voyager® stories written by Star Trek fans, for Star Trek fans!
- Each Strange New Worlds competition draws a greater response than the last. The final selections gathered here were chosen from an overwhelming number of entries by virtue of their originality and style. With wit, compassion, and an affection for all things Star Trek, these brand-new authors take us where Star Trek has never gone before.
- Their tales rocket across the length and breadth of Federation time and space, from when Captain Kirk explored the galaxy on the first Starship Enterprise™, through Captain Picard's U.S.S. Enterprise™ 1701-D and Captain Sisko's Deep Space Nine™, to Captain Janeway's Starship Voyager™, with many more fascinating stops along the way.
- Find out what happens in the Star Trek universe when fans—like you—take the helm!
Star Trek: The Original Series
- "If I Lose Thee..." by Sarah A. Hoyt and Rebecca Lickiss (First Prize)
- "The Aliens Are Coming!" by Dayton Ward
- "Family Matters" by Susan Ross Moore
Star Trek: The Next Generation
- "Whatever You Do, Don't Read This Story" by Robert T. Jeschonek (Third Prize)
- "A Private Victory" by Tonya D. Price
- "The Fourth Toast" by Kelly Cairo
- "One of Forty-seven" by E. Catherine Tobler
- "A Q to Swear By" by Shane Zeranski
- "The Change of Seasons" by Logan Page
- "Out of the Box, Thinking" by Jerry M. Wolfe
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Ninety-three Hours" by Kim Sheard (Second Prize)
- "Dorian's Diary" by G. Wood
- "The Bottom Line" by Andrew (Drew) Morby
- "The Best Defense..." by John Takis
- "An Errant Breeze" by Gordon Gross
Star Trek: Voyager
- "The Ones Left Behind" by Mary Wiecek
- "The Second Star" by Diana Kornfeld
- "The Monster Hunters" by Ann Nagy
- "Gift of the Mourners" by Jackee Crowell
If Klingons Wrote Star Trek
Strange New Worlds II
|SNW anthologies||Next book:|
Strange New Worlds IV
The Lives of Dax
|Star Trek anthologies||Next book:|
See individual stories
See individual stories
- By publishing short stories in each of the first three Strange New Worlds collections, Dayton Ward became the first author to render himself ineligible under the rules of the series with this volume, so future authors who achieved the same feat were said to have earned a "Wardy."