- STRANGER WORLDS PART TWO! With their power rings running low and no power batteries left to recharge them, the surviving heroes of the Lantern Corps join with Starfleet in the ultimate battle with Sinestro and the resurgent Klingons… until the arrival of an unexpected visitor from the Lanterns’ past changes the game entirely!
- Previously in Star Trek/Green Lantern: Stranger Worlds:
- The last few Lantern Rings in existence are dying. Without a Power Battery to recharge the rings, the various Lantern Corps will be no more. Responding to a distress call from the Blue Lantern Saint Walker, Hal Jordan and the U.S.S. Enterprise arrived at a remote planet to find the remains of a Manhunter...
And Sinestro and the Klingons waiting for them.
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Hal Jordan • James T. Kirk • Thaal Sinestro • Khan Noonien Singh • Atrocitus • Zahra • Spock • Nyota Uhura • John Stewart • Guy Gardner • Kilowog • Carol Ferris • Montgomery Scott • Saint Walker • Larfleeze • Pavel Chekov
Starships & Vehicles
Races & Cultures
States & Organizations
- United Federation of Planets • Starfleet • Green Lantern Corps • Sinestro Corps • Star Sapphire Corps • Orange Lantern Corps. • Red Lantern Corps
Technology & Weapons
Ranks & Titles
|Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover series|
|Volume 1: The Spectrum War||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|
|Volume 2: Stranger Worlds||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|