Stranger Worlds, Issue 3 is the 3rd issue of the Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover
- In issue #3 of the blockbuster crossover, the race to the planet Oa continues. Will Captain Kirk and Hal Jordan be the first to find the legendary home of the Green Lanterns, or will Sinestro and the Klingons beat them to it?
- Previously in Star Trek/Green Lantern: Stranger Worlds:
- The last few Lantern Rings in existence are dying. Without a Power Battery to recharge the rings, the various Lantern Corps will be no more.
But the discovery of Manhunters by Captain Kirk and Hal Jordan suggests that the planet Oa, home to the Guardians of the Universe, may exist in this reality. The Manhunters, however, do not come in peace.
Meanwhile, a trio of Green Lanterns investigates an attack by the Red Lantern Atrocitus at a secret Starfleet base, and a startling discovery is made...
|This article is a stub relating to a comic book series, collection, issue, author, illustrator or other publishing production information. You can help our database by expanding on it.|
- Captain's log, supplemental.
- En route to rendezvous with John Stewart and the other Green Lanterns, the Enterprise has come under attack.
Hal Jordan calls them Manhunters.
He thinks they're proof that the same Guardians of the Universe who created the Green Lantern Corps exists in our reality.
I just hope we live long enough to find out.
- James T. Kirk • Hal Jordan • Thaal Sinestro • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura • Spock • Carol Ferris • Montgomery Scott • Pavel Chekov • Khan Noonien Singh • John Stewart • Guy Gardner • Kilowog • Atrocitus • Malik
Starships & VehiclesEdit
Races & Cultures Edit
States & Organizations Edit
Technology & Weapons Edit
Ranks & Titles Edit
Other References Edit
|Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover series|
|Volume 1: The Spectrum War||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|
|Volume 2: Stranger Worlds||Issue 1 • Issue 2 • Issue 3 • Issue 4 • Issue 5 • Issue 6|
External Link Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.