- For other uses, see Swarm.
- 1 Publisher's description
- 2 Summary
- 3 References
- 4 Timeline
- 5 Appendices
- An alien threat that numbers in the millions, and star systems are already dying. What can the crew of the Enterprise do — alone! Photocomic magic by John Byrne!
- Captain's log, stardate 4575.9
- Approaching Copernicus star system — or what remains of it. Slowing to impulse power only, one quarter speed.
- Captain's log, stardate 4576.3
- The menace of the Swarm has been successfully countered...
- Pavel Chekov • Ali Harper • James T. Kirk • Leonard McCoy • Montgomery Scott • Spock • Hikaru Sulu • Nyota Uhura
Races and cultures
Ranks and titles
Starships and vehicles
States and organizations
Science and classification
- artificial gravity • chemical rocket • control interface • dampers • deflector • impulse engine • intercooler • ionic pulse weapon • nacelle • phaser • photon torpedo • sensors • star drive (fold) • tractor beam • transporter • warp drive
- Referenced only
- bridge • chronometric radiation • engineering • hangar deck • head trauma • horseshoe crab • jamming signal • mechanical telepathy • mind meld • Rigellian mega-cow • plasma • science station • sickbay • subconscious • trans-gamma scan • triphenalopine • supernova
- Takes place in the year 2268, after the events of TOS episode & Star Trek 7 novelization: The Changeling, and not long prior to TOS episode & Star Trek 9 novelization: The Ultimate Computer.
- September 2016
- Originally printed as New Visions #12. (IDW Publishing)
- August 2017
- Reprinted in the omnibus New Visions, Volume 5. (IDW Publishing)
- April 2019
- Reprinted in hardcover in Graphic Novel Collection premium subscription photonovel #3. (Eaglemoss Collections)
#11: Of Woman Born
#N/A: More of the Serpent Than the Dove
Day of the Inquisitors
|Memory Beta Chronology||Next adventure:|
Strange New Worlds