I don’t think the episode named any of the ships, so: source? --8of5 00:47, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- One of the later Duane Rihannsu novels, not sure which right now. -- Captain MKB 01:09, 26 June 2009 (UTC)
- Book 4, Honor Blade mentions a Memenda:
- "Second: the public acknowledgment by the Federation of previous thefts of vital technology and intellectual property from our territory, vessels, and citizens, including the cloaking device stolen from the vessel ChR 1675 Memenda, and certain research materials formerly located at Levaeri V before the unprovoked attack on and looting of that facility.."
- --Captain Savar 15:36, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- This means that Memenda was the ship Kirk beamed onto in "The Enterprise Incident" -- confusingly, other books referred to the Commander's flagship as being the Talon, which means either that Kirk beamed onto a different vessel than the one Spock was being held, or that "memenda" is Romulan for "talon" and the ships are the same. -- Captain MKB 15:58, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Cool, fancy integrating your knowledge into the article chaps? :) --8of5 21:52, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Kirk ordered Scotty to 'prepare to beam me aboard the flagship'; Memenda and Talon appear to be the same ship. --Columbia clipper 19:09, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I've added this article's information to ChR Talon, and marked ChR Memenda for deletion. --Columbia clipper 19:24, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.