um, this issue will not be published in october, is not untitled, and is not about the character of keenser? could we please try and take some effort to look at what we're doing when creating pages? i don't even have a preview yet to fact check this with, but it is pretty much all incorrect. -- Captain MKB 15:38, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Issue 14 was about Keenser, #15 is titled "Mirrored, Part 1" and out in November. Tomorrow in fact. -- sulfur (talk) 16:40, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
I've removed incorrect references to october release, keenser (copy pasted?) and the title from this article, because we did not see the proper citation of an official preview cited here on this talk page, as we've asked this user before. also missing was the 'future' template for unreleased material. since it is released tomorrow, this definitely applies, and i'm getting tired of asking this user for these things, only to be ignored and then have things like this inserted, instead. -- Captain MKB 17:16, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- My bad... #15 came out last week. Brain is a bit shot of late. :) -- sulfur (talk) 19:57, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- with the holiday and all, i forgot to pick up my copy. the comic shop people must be worried about me. as soon as i have the book in front of me, i can update this. -- Captain MKB 21:03, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
- Issue 15 has come out indeed. It has the title "Mirrored, Part 1" indeed. This article should be moved.--Anonymous188.8.131.52 21:48, November 28, 2012 (UTC)
Because anonymous users have been filling out pages incorrectly, this high-traffic page regarding a spoiler and current release is protected for only registered edits. -- Captain MKB
Thanks for fixing this page, but the reference section is incomplete, and it should say "To be continued..." on the summary section.
Anonymous--184.108.40.206 17:23, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
- The page is marked incomplete. Any registered user with the ability to add correct information is welcome to do so.
- Actually the story does not have a "to be continued" ending with an ellipsis. -- Captain MKB 17:31, December 19, 2012 (UTC)
Well, the reference section is incomplete still. Anonymous--220.127.116.11 16:51, December 21, 2012 (UTC)
There is a reason why I just edited the summary section. I have Issue 16. The end of Issue 16 goes back to the main timeline of the alternate reality.
Anonymous--18.104.22.168 20:24, January 6, 2013 (UTC)