- was the titular planet called "Perry" or "Perry's Planet" throughout the novel?
- was it mentioned what system, star group or sector it was in?
- did it have an alternate name?
- who does the character name "Bischoff" refer to from this novel?
Thank in advance.. -- Captain MKB 16:13, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- Hey Capt, the planet is called "Perry". Check my Chronology and make sure it's how you like it. – AT2Howell 20:53, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
- And Bischoff was just a random crew member on the Enterprise. – AT2Howell 21:02, August 6, 2010 (UTC)
Re the chronology: You need to add in information on when the date references take place or are referenced within the novel. --8of5 21:55, August 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Que? – AT2Howell 13:52, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously, you mean like what chapter? – AT2Howell 13:52, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Depends on the reference, use your head; if something is continually referenced throughout the story as happening however long ago, then you'd only need to cite it as an event referenced throughout the novel. If that information takes the form of a flashback in one particular place, then sure cite the chapter. It helps readers understand how the chronology information actually occurs in the book. For this page for example, does most of the book take place in 1969 with an epilogue in the 23rd century? Without the notation detailing how the information is given it is impossible for a reader of this page to know. Examples: 1, 2, 3, 4 --8of5 15:10, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Checking the examples now. The entire story takes place in 2269, but references "300 years ago". – AT2Howell 15:20, August 9, 2010 (UTC)