The U.S.S. Enterprise predecessor was likely in service 2235 - 2257.
- Events take place after stardate 2233.04 (January 14, 2233 based on 0.04 of a year). Starfleet reacted to the size of the Nero's ship the Narada by shifting the focus of Starfleet to building ships faster and getting as much technology to defend themselves. Two years to build a starship seems reasonable. That's why 2235 for a launch date. Tedpronj (talk) 17:19, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, of course, nothing's concrete on the start date, I was just saying Tedpronj's theory was plausible. --FaNbOy1988 (talk) 19:18, June 11, 2013 (UTC)
I would speculate NCC-0701 to follow the U.S.S. Kelvin registry of NCC-0514.
- The registry of the ship is NCC-1701, visible on the inside of a nacelle in the top picture of the article. –-- Markonian 09:57, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- OMG, Markonian is right, it is NCC-1701, man I'm blind. --FaNbOy1988 (talk) 10:33, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
Based on the picture from the comic, the Enterprise predecessor resembles a Constitution Class vessel. Possily the predecessor could be Constitution and the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701 could be a Constitution II.
- We don't know. But it looks like a Constitution-class vessel to me. –-- Markonian 09:57, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Is there anywhere in the comic that directly says April commanded a predecessor starship? Or is that just supposition that assumes the Enterprise's launch in Star Trek was it's first launch and not a refit?--Long Live the United Earth (talk) 20:12, June 7, 2013 (UTC)
- So April could just be the former captain of the same Enterprise? and then the events of 2009's Star Trek are just a relaunch of the ship rather than its debut?--Long Live the United Earth (talk) 03:11, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
- I was thinking the same thing. How about these possibilities?
- •USS Enterprise (alternate reality 2230s)
- •USS Enterprise (alternate reality predecessor)
- •USS Enterprise (NCC-1701 alternate reality 2230s)
- •USS Enterprise (NCC-1701 2230s)--FaNbOy1988 (talk) 01:08, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
THIS IS SO FRAKKING CONFUSING.