The Romulan Bird-of-Prey page says FASA calls this class "V-8 Bird of Prey-class", so I guess we should move it to an actual name, but should that be "V8 class" or "V8 Bird of Prey class"? --8of5 17:28, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- I've got the Romulan ship recognition manual with me right now, and it's listed as "V8 (Bird of Prey) class". I think we should keep this page as the basic page (there's no particular reason FASA's designation should take precedence over others, and it's more generally known as the "Romulan Bird of Prey), and have the other versions of the name redirect here.--Emperorkalan 19:12, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- But there are no other names, this page is called Romulan Bird-of-Prey (23rd century), because there other Romulan Bird-of-Prey classes that take the most basic name, if a novel or comic or game gave an actually class name for the 22nd century romulan or klingon BoPs we'd make that the page name, why not the RPG for this one? --8of5 19:21, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
- Looking at the page again, I see I'm a little behind on this. I'd want to check what material the LUG and Decipher games have first, but if we go with the FASA designation the main page would be "V8 class".--Emperorkalan 19:37, 22 May 2007 (UTC)
Appearance in film
Hi, please don't revert the ship class appearing on the Narada. It's not vandalism or misinformation. Ex Astris Scientia points it out, Romulan Ship Classes (it's note 4). The bird of prey is easier to see if you brighten the picture. -- anonymous user failed to sign comment properly
- apparently, you are unfamiliar to our site. we require additions to be cited in an explanatory manner, which your addition failed to do. if you are adding a new reference, make sure to write links and write an explanation as to why you are adding it.
- furthermore, i don't believe that a small image like this qualifies as an appearance - in the POV of the Star Trek universe, were there really this many other ships inside the Narada? I'd say no. i'd ask that you discuss additions like this to make sure they qualify as valid article material before you present them, especially since you are an anonymous user who does not have an account. -- Captain MKB 04:17, January 16, 2011 (UTC)