- This article is about the short story. You may be looking for TNG - War and Madness comic: "Ceremony of Innocence".
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
- Cort Enaren • Nathan Gold • Homn • Jeea • Lemec • Luaran • Mara • Masc • Kan Mryax • Thriss • Barin Troi • Lwaxana Troi • Elaine Welsh
- Referenced only
- Campio • Reittan Grax • Jeyal • Odo • Jean-Luc Picard • Timicin • Deanna Troi • Ian Andrew Troi • Kestra Troi • Xelo
Starships and vehiclesEdit
Races and culturesEdit
- Andorian • Betazoid • Cardassian • Human • Jem'Hadar • Sindareen • Vorta
- Referenced only
- Changeling • Tavnian
States and organizationsEdit
- admiral • allira punch • amra • blue-leaf salad • Dantric • Dominion War • Eridat • espra cheese • Gul • Holy Rings of Betazed • jakarine • neo-Valdane • oscoids • phaser • replicator • Sacred Chalice of Rixx • Samarian sunset • Torinese • tricorder
- The title comes from a line in "Second Coming", a 1919 W.B. Yeats poem: "Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world, The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere The ceremony of innocence is drowned; And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?" The line was also used as the title of TNG - War and Madness comic: "Ceremony of Innocence", while the poem provided title sources for each installment in the six-part TOS Mere Anarchy ebook series. (The Second Coming (poem) article at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.)
- "Dark Page" (TNG episode)
- The Battle of Betazed (TNG novel)
- This story serves as a prequel to the novel, using several of the characters established there.
- Mission: Gamma (DS9 miniseries)
- The character Thriss, and her time on Betazed, was first established in this series.
Night of the Vulture
|Tales of the Dominion War||Next story:|
Vis à Vis
In the Pale Moonlight
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.