The Classic UK Comics, Volume 2 was the second of three hardcover omnibus collections which restored and reprinted the Star Trek UK comic strips series. The volume was produced by The Library of American Comics, published in December 2016 by IDW Publishing, and was the first release of these stories in the United States.
This volume reproduced weekly comic strip story arcs #18-30 and annual stories #3-5. Stories were restored by Lorraine Turner and Joseph Ketels. The book established new titles for stories that were originally published without a title.
- From solicitations
- This second volume fills in another major gap in Star Trek lore, courtesy of these never-before reprinted comics that originally appeared in weekly British magazines in the early 1970s. There’s much to love about these wonky, way-out writings and their atypical artwork. These oft-forgotten Star Trek tales represent a different era. They’re lost gems with many facets and a unique perspective, an eccentric corner of Star Trek history unlike any other. These are the U.K. voyages of the starship Enterprise—and, now, at last, fans everywhere can experience them.
- As a special bonus, Rich Handley provides the first half of a detailed encyclopedia of all things Star Trek from these British comics. Exploring the minutiae is half the fun of enjoying a franchise, and when it comes to Trek, there’s no end of trivia to devour!
- "Great Jupiter! Breaking Down the British Strips, Part One (A to L)" by Rich Handley
- "Where Giants Tread" (Arc 18: 12/19/70-2-13-71)
- "I, Emperor" (Arc 19: 2/20/71-3/13/71)
- "Slaves of the Frogmen" (Arc 20: 3/20/71-4/10/71)
- "Key Witness" (Arc 21: 4/17/71-6/12/171)
- "Nova-Thirteen" (Arc 22: 6/19/71-76/10/71)
- "Prison Break" (Arc 23: 7/17/71-8/21/71)
- "Vibrations in Time" (Arc 24: 8/28/71-9/25/71)
- "Captives in Space" (Annual 3, September 1970)
- "Planet of Rejects" (Annual 4, September 1970)
- "Gateway to the Future" (Annual 5, September 1970)
- "The Aging World" (Arc 25: 10/2/71-10/9/71)
- "By Order of the Empire" (Arc 26: 10/16/71-12/11/71)
- "Creeping Death" (Arc 27: 12/18/71-1/23/72)
- "Ground Zero" (Arc 28: 1/29/72-2/26/72)
- "The Collector" (Arc 29: 3/4/72-5/13/72)
- "To Swiftly Go..." (Arc 30: 5/20/72-7/15/72)
The Classic UK Comics, Volume 1
(The Classic UK Comics)
The Classic UK Comics, Volume 3