With the election of the new Kai looming, Bareil is implicated in the deaths of several Bajorans during the Occupation.
Summary[edit | edit source]
|This article or section is incomplete|
|This article is marked as lacking essential detail, and needs attention. Information regarding expansion requirements may be found on the article's talk page. Feel free to edit this page to assist with this expansion.|
References[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Bareil Antos • Bek • Jadzia Dax • Eblan • Kira Nerys • Kubus Oak • Miles O'Brien • Odo • Opaka Sulan • Quark • Benjamin Sisko • Winn Adami
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ashalla • Bajor • Deep Space 9 • Habitat ring • Operations center • Promenade • Station commander's office • Quark's • Shikina Monastery
Races and cultures[edit | edit source]
States and Organizations[edit | edit source]
- Referenced only
- Bajoran Occupational Government • Bajoran Provisional Government • Bajoran Resistance
Other references[edit | edit source]
- Bajoran Central Archives • Bajoran prophecy • Bajoran religion • collaborator • Emissary of the Prophets • Ferengi Rules of Acquisition • Ilvian Proclamation • kai • Kai election • Kendra Valley massacre • latinum • nanotechnology • Occupation of Bajor • orb • orb experience • Orb of Prophecy and Change • pagh • prylar • retinal scan • springball • vedek
Appendices[edit | edit source]
Related media[edit | edit source]
- Kira, Winn and Bareil mention the events of "In the Hands of the Prophets".
- Several elements of this episode feature in the Star Trek: Terok Nor series. The Kendra Valley massacre takes place in 2368 in the novel Dawn of the Eagles.
Background[edit | edit source]
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Avery Brooks as Benjamin Sisko
- Nana Visitor as Kira Nerys
- Rene Auberjonois as Odo
- Terry Farrell as Jadzia Dax
- Alexander Siddig as Julian Bashir
- Armin Shimerman as Quark
Connections[edit | edit source]
|DS9 episode produced||Next episode:|
|DS9 episode aired||Next episode:|
All Good Things...
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.