Dangerous assignments come in pairs when Captain Picard and his crew are confronted with two desperate missions on two different worlds. On the planet Buran, newly linked to the Federation, a mysterious disease devastates the population -- and turns them against the visitors from the USS Enterprise. Meanwhile, on nearby Iomides, a renegade Federation observer has disappeared, intent on violating the Prime Directive by preventing a tragic political assassination.
While Dr. Crusher struggles to find a cure for the plague ravaging Buran, Commander Will Riker leads an Away Team to Iomides. Their forces divided, Picard and his crew find themselves the only hope of two worlds.
- Reginald Barclay • Benares • Beverly Crusher • Data • Garth • Kintu • Geordi La Forge • Margolin • Jean-Luc Picard • Porter • William T. Riker • Ro Laren • Saren • Starn • Deanna Troi • Vanderbeek • Van Popering • Maria Wallace • Worf, Son of Mogh
Starships and vehiclesEdit
- USS Agamemnon • USS Enterprise-D (Galaxy-class) • Hoyle • Isaac Newton • USS Powhaten • Sarek • Tivela
Races and culturesEdit
States and organizationsEdit
- Starfleet • United Federation of Planets
- Referenced only
- Dovinian League • Ebenezer Todd and the Sky Monkeys
Science and technologyEdit
Ranks and titlesEdit
- away team • clavier • Dixieland jazz • music • planet • pressed-latinum album • Prime Directive • The Prime Directive in Action • soul • Vulcan autoharp
A Fury Scorned
|TNG numbered novels||Next novel:|